Please register with VBCPS
What a Volunteer Needs To Know
- Always sign-in at the front desk
- Please do not prop outside doors open. This is a safety issue and MUST be adhered to.
- Please use the teacher's restrooms, not the student restrooms.
- Unattended children are not allowed in the Work Room. If your children are with you, please make sure that they are seated away from the equipment. (This is also a safety issue. We do not want your children to be injured).
- If you are using the copiers or other equipment in the Work Room and a teacher comes in PLEASE let the teacher use the equipment. They have limited time for breaks and do not have time to wait.
- If a piece of equipment is not working, please notify one of the secretaries in the front office.
- Please read the Guidelines For School Volunteers; these Guidelines are published by the Virginia Beach City Public Schools for all school volunteers.