GARDEN CLUB - GRADES 3-5 (WINTER SESSION 2)
Join school beautification efforts of the JBD central garden. Students will learn garden skills and see their garden come to life.
QUANTITY OF CLASSES: 6
COST: $50/Student (includes all materials)
DATES: 3/10, 3/17, 3/24, 3/31, 4/7 & 4/21
Students stay after school and are directed to the designated classroom. Parents pick-up students promptly at 4:00pm
PICK-UP: Drive to the bus loop and remain in vehicle.
- There are two Garden Club sessions available per age group this winter. Students are not required to attend the 1st session prior to the 2nd session.
- Please only register one student at a time.
- No refunds can be given for missed classes.
- The same behavior that is expected during the school day is expected in after school programs. If your child's behavior becomes a distraction, they can be asked not to come back without a refund. This is at the teacher's discretion.
- If the program is FULL, the site will show out of inventory/stock and not accept payment.