2018 FALL TENNIS, Grades K-2
The after school tennis program is run by the team from VBTCC. Tennis pros meet students at JBD and walk them to the indoor courts at VBTCC to conduct clinics. They will work on volleys, strokes and serves in the beautiful facility! Students should bring their own rackets if they have them and parent pickup is at VBTCC at 4:00.
Grades K-2, $75 TUESDAYS Dates: 10/9, 10/16, 10/23, 10/30, 11/13, 11/20 (no school 11/6)
PICKUP IS AT VBTCC at 4PM (not JBD)
Registration is in TWO parts. Please follow these directions:
1.) Complete the Registration Form in the bottom half of the screen. Hit the "SUBMIT REGISTRATION" button.
2.) Once your registration has been received, click the "ADD TO CART" button and pay with Credit Card or PayPal.
- Registration is not complete without payment.
- You can only register one child at a time.
- No refunds for missed classes.
- If the program is FULL, the site will show out of inventory/stock and not accept payment.
- The same behavior that is expected during the school day, is expected in after school programs. If your child's behavior becomes a distraction, they can be asked not to come back without a refund. This is at the teacher's discretion.
- Students withdrawing from program after the first session date will be managed by VBTCC.